Doberman Technologies LLC was founded in November, 2005 by Ian Richardson in Lansing Michigan. Throughout the years since its inception, Doberman has worked to become the premier Medical IT solution provider in Michigan.
Doberman has a combined IT experience of over 28 years in house. Our experience brings a wide variety of skill sets and relationships to bear against your specific organizational needs.
Doberman specializes in acting as a Third Party IT Management Firm; that means that Doberman functions as a fully outsourced IT department for your organization. Purchasing, Day to day support, 3rd party vendor management, Long term IT planning, Business consulting, Equipment disposal, and any other item under the umbrella of Technology can be managed by Doberman and our partner network.
CompTIA A+ Certification
Three technicians at Doberman Technologies hold a current CompTIA A+ certification. This certification is an industry guideline with regards to desktop based hardware/software support. More information can be found: here
CompTIA Network+ Certification
Two technicians at Doberman Technologies hold a current CompTIA Network+ certification. This certification is an industry guideline with regards to network structure and support. More information can be found: here
Intel Technology Expert
One technician at Doberman Technologies holds a Intel Technology Expert certification.
More information about the Intel Technology Expert program can be found: here
Three technicians at Doberman Technologies hold a Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA). More information about the MCSA can be found: here
One Engineer at Doberman Technologies hold current LTCP certifications. More about the LTCP can be found: here
Doberman has a wide range of systems management experience. Our specialty is in Microsoft Active Directory environments.
Doberman has on staff expertise in the following product suites:
- Microsoft Windows 2000 through 7, Microsoft Windows Server 2003 through 2008r2
- Microsoft SQL Server (Standard and Express) 2000 through 2008r2
- Microsoft Exchange 2003 through 2010
- ESET Nod32 v4
- Symantec Backup Exec 10 and forward
- Microsoft System Center 2007 and forward
- Microsoft Hyper-V virtualization technology
- Cisco ASA, IOS programming and configuration available!
- A wide variety of Electronic Medical Records (EMR), Practice Management (PM), and Document Management technologies.
- Office productivity suites.
- HVAC Wholesaler management software (Johnstone Supply Data Services/Accuterm)
Hours of Op:
- M-F 9am-5pm EST
After hours support available with additional charges
- M-F 8am-8pm
- Sat 10am-4pm
- Sun closed
After hours support available.
24/7/365 Critical outage support available.